I want to thank MargretDJ for nominating me for the One Lovely Blogger Award. I am always grateful to everyone who drops into my little corner of the internet to check out what I have written. I am even more grateful to those who take the time and trouble to like a post or, even better, to leave a comment.
As I am sure you can imagine I was delighted that Margret took the trouble to nominate me for this award. I shall therefore do my best to follow the rules and spread the love 🙂
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog:
Seven facts about me:
1. I have been married to Shirley for 21 years.
2. I love reading fantasy novels my favourite authors are Terry Goodkind, Brandon Sanderson & Robert Jordan
3. I grew up in Northern Ireland but joined the Navy at 16 and never went back. I have lived in England since 1977
4. I listen to any type of music and never go a day without listening to at least one album
5. I Have seen Van Morrison live over 200 times
6. I am not much of a TV or movie fan. If I watch TV by choice then it is probably to watch sport, especially Rugby
7. I am a diving instructor and am qualified to dive mixed gases to 100M (330 feet in old money)
I am hopefully nominating some new people for this award, they also have a lovely blog:
- Side by Side in Mental Health
- Doug Warren
- A Momma’s View
- Stories without Border
- Sofia, Wisdom of the ages
- The Inspiration Angel
- Inspiring Max
- Flooding August
- State of my Heart
- Zen and Pi
- Sunday Epidemic
- Blue Crescent Fading
- Little Learner
- The quiet Fantasy Book Blog
- Stark Raving Mad
The majority of these bloggers are making their early inroads into the world of blogging so do pop over to check them out and give them some love. If I do say so myself, this is one lovely list of blogs!